Established in 1994, EZQuest has received accolades over the years for its product design. When EZQuest began its production for its first products, the company originally focused on data storage for Apple’s Mac products. Below is a sample of EZQuest awards received over the years. With the Internet’s explosive growth, print magazines shuttered their doors, consolidated or moved to a digital format. Today, with storage freely available in the cloud, EZQuest is still primarily focused on product manufacturing designed for Apple’s Mac and MacBook products. With Mac and mobile-computing products for busy people the forefront of its product roadmap, EZQuest strives to bring products to market with them in mind. Products that are made with high quality and rugged durability.
Sample of EZQuest Awards
EZQuest’s high-quality accessories have received recognition over the years. Here is a listing of some of the accolades received.
- MacWorld 4 Mice: EZQuest Thunderpro A/V Quad Interface 1TB (2009)
- Consumers Digest Best Buy: EZQuest’s Cobra + Slim and Cobra + Hard Drives (2005)
- Animation Magazine Seal of Excellence: EZQuest’s Cobra USB Drives (2003)
- MacWorld 4 Mice: EZQuest’s Cobra Slim FireWire Drives (2002)
- MacWorld 4 Mice: EZQuest’s Boa FireWire CD-RW Drives (2002)
- PCMagazine 5 Star: EZQuest’s Cobra Slim FireWire Drives (2002)
- MacAddict Freaking Awesome: EZQuest’s Boa FireWire CD-RW Drives (2002)
- MacWorld 4 Star: EZQuest’s Boa FireWire CD-RW Drives (2002)
Today, EZQuest Develops Accessories for MacBook, MacBook Pro and Mobile Computing
EZQuest’s product line includes Mac-based keyboard covers, shortcuts keyboard covers, foreign language keyboard covers, USB-C cables, adapters, and USB chargers designed for durability and flexibility. EZQuest’s keyboard covers, available for all MacBook models, include clear, Color Expressions!, foreign language skins, and software shortcuts for audio/video and graphics applications. Their cables and adapters are made with stylish design and durability.