Extend the Use of Older Display Monitors
If you already have a display monitor that suits your needs, extend its use by connecting your new MacBook, MacBook Pro or any other USB-C equipped computer with our USB-C to VGA adapter.
Be Ready to Present
Use the EZQuest USB-C to VGA Adapter to take with you for presentations. You can rest assured that you are ready to present no matter your host’s projector type.
Increase Productivity or Gaming Environment
Add a second monitor or mirror your display to multi-task. No need to flip back and forth between programs on one display; have different programs open on each display.
Enjoy Graphics on a Larger Screen
Connect your new USB-C computer to larger VGA-equipped display to watch movies, play games, or display photos.
Anodized Aluminum Sleeve Design
EZQuest’s sleek cable design is precision-engineered with anodized aluminum sleeves on each end of the cable to minimize electromagnetic interference (EMI) from other nearby electronics for pristine picture quality.
- Part Number: X40013
- UPC Code: 694307400139
- Input: USB-C
- Output: VGA
- Connectors: USB-C™ (USB Type-C) to VGA female
- Maximum Resolution: 2048 x 1152 at 60Hz
- Color: Space Gray Anodized Aluminum sleeves with Black Cable
- Length: 21cm/8.25in
- Thunderbolt™ 3 port compatible
- One (1) year warranty
- Resolution up to 2048 x 1152 at 60Hz
- Connect Your Computer’s USB-C port to VGA Display or Projector
- Perfect for Presentations
- Plug n’ Play
- Add Second Display for Multi-Tasking or Video Game Play
- MacBook Pro 15-inch with USB-C/Thunderbolt™ 3 ports
- MacBook Pro 13-inch with USB-C/Thunderbolt™ 3 ports
- MacBook 12-inch with USB-C port
- Google Chromebook Pixel
- HP Spectre
- Dell XPS 13 9350
- USB-C ready computers Thunderbolt 3 ready computers
- Mac OS v10.10.2 and above
- Windows 10 and Windows 8.1
- Chrome OS 46.0.2490.82 and above
- VGA ready computer monitors, HDTV’s and projectors