USB-C Car Charger for Powering Your USB-C Laptop or Tablet from Your Car
The EZQuest USB-C Car Charger has two ports: one USB-C, the other USB; charge your new MacBook Pro, MacBook or any USB-C-ready laptop and another USB 2.0 or 3.0, while in your car.
Connect USB Car Charger to Your Lighter Outlet
Plug the USB-C Car Charger into your car’s 12 or 24 volt lighter outlet, and it's set to charge. Connect your USB-C-enabled device, or any standard USB devices, to the car charger to get them charged. A lit LED light indicates that you are receiving power and ready to charge.
EZQuest's USB Car Charger Is for Use with USB-C and USB 2.0 or 3.0 Devices
EZQuest’s USB Car Charger is designed for both new and current technology. The USB-C port will charge your new MacBook Pro and MacBook, as well as any other USB-C ready devices. The standard USB Port will power your iPhone 7, older iPhone, iPad, iPod, and many more USB-equipped devices.
Built-in Circuit Protection
Built-in circuit protection ensures that your device is protected at all times while charging.
- One USB-C™ port and one USB port
- Designed for a faster charge, 3Amps USB-C - 2.4Amps USB
- Charge your new MacBook and MacBook Pro, or any other USB-C ready devices, while in your vehicle
- USB port for charging your iPhone, iPod, iPad, or other devices using a USB charger
- Built-in circuit protection
- Anodized aluminum design
- MacBook Pro late 2016 with Thunderbolt 3™ port
- Apple MacBook 12”
- Galaxy Note 7
- Chromebook Pixel
- Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P
- Microsoft Lumia 950 / 950 XL
- LG G5
- Google Pixel C
- HTC 10
- Most USB-C enabled computers, tablets and devices
- iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Digital cameras
- Galaxy Note 7
- Action cameras
- GPS units and other devices